2. DATA ACQUISITION AND USE
- Personal data is information about Buyer obtained by Seller, with Buyer’s consent, necessary to comply with the terms of the concluded agreement, as well as for further contact with the Buyer.
- The acquisition of customer data takes place when the Buyer provides contact information (name, surname, personal identification number, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address) on this website;
- All Buyer’s personal data is confidential except cases described in regulatory enactments.
- The Seller also collects other information that is not relevant to a particular person — gender, age, language, country of residence — and is collected solely for statistical purposes.
- By using the data obtained, the Seller may inform the Buyer about the goods, events and news related to the Internet site.
- Any time the Buyer can delete his name from the mailing list if he does not want to receive information about products, events and news.
- The Buyer’s data is used for delivery of goods and fulfillment of obligations arising from the purchase contract.
- The Seller undertakes to do his utmost to ensure proper data security.
3. DATA CHANGE
- Customer data can be viewed on the Internet site, section Account .
- The Seller undertakes to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the customer data obtained.
- The Buyer informs the Seller via the e-mail about the change of data, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ACCESS TO DATA
- The Seller may disclose Buyer Data if there is reason to believe that:
- This information is necessary for the identification, detection or prosecution of a person who is liable to cause any harm to another person or to the Seller, endangering his rights, property or activity, and to expose other users of this Internet site to such and similar risks; and/or persons;
- This should be done in the light of regulatory requirements, or when requested by the competent authorities.
2. The Buyer, upon submitting a written request, is entitled to receive the following information:
- What information has been obtained about him, source of data when the last data changes were made;
- For what purpose data processing, data on recipients of data were performed.
5. USING INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESSES
- An IP address is a set of numbers that are automatically assigned to a computer every time a user connects to their Internet service provider, then this IP address can automatically identify the user’s computer.
- The Seller can collect these addresses for system administration and website audit purposes. The Seller does not intend to add a user’s IP address to his or her personally identifying information, which means that every user’s session is registered, but the user himself remains anonymous.
- Cookies are very small text files that provide information on how often a user visits a website and what the user does in during his sessions. Cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but if the user provides such information himself, this information can be combined with the data contained in the cookie.
- The Seller may place cookies in user computer browsers
- The Seller uses secure data systems and, if necessary, is also ready to take additional security measures to protect user data from disappearance, misuse and modification.
- Access to the information entrusted to the Internet site by users is restricted to specially authorized Seller’s employees. The Seller takes protective measures, however, it cannot fully guarantee that there will be no loss, misuse, or alteration of data.
8. BINDING CONDITIONS