INFORMATION ON THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF REFUSAL IN THE EVENT OF PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCT
- You have the right to waive the PRODUCT specified in the Distance Purchase Agreement within 14 calendar days without giving any reason.
- The right of refusal will expire after 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the PRODUCT. If the last day of the period falls on a public holiday, the right of refusal shall be exercised by the business day following the end of that period (inclusive).
- In order to exercise the right of refusal, you must notify SIA Healing Light Medical by express notice of your decision to waive the PRODUCT under the Distance Purchase Agreement by completing the attached REFUSAL FORM and providing a copy of document certifying the purchase
- 3.1. by mail to the address: Silmaču iela 1-6, Riga, LV-1012, Latvia
- 3.2. by email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To meet the deadline for using the right of refusal, it is sufficient if you submit your notification regarding using the right of refusal to SIA Healing Light Medical before expiry of the deadline.
- If you waive the PRODUCT under the Distance Purchase Agreement, SIA Healing Light Medical will refund all payments for the PRODUCT received from you without undue delay and in any event within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of the date on which SIA Healing Light Medical was notified of your decision to waive the PRODUCT under the Distance Purchase Agreement. Please be informed that SIA Healing Light Medical has the right not to refund the amount paid to you until receipt of the PRODUCT and the documents confirming its shipment.
- Refund shall be made to the same current account from which payment for the PRODUCT was received. You will not be charged for such a refund.
- You must return the PRODUCT within 14 calendar days of the date you notify SIA Healing Light Medical of your decision to exercise the right of refusal. You will have to cover the cost of returning the PRODUCTS. The deadline will be met if you send the PRODUCT back before the end of the 14 calendar day period.
- You are responsible for any reduction in PRODUCT value if the PRODUCT has been used for purposes other than ascertaining the nature, properties and performance of the PRODUCT. The PRODUCT shall be used for inspection purposes to the extent that it could be done in the shop. When checking, we advise you to handle the PRODUCT carefully and open its packaging carefully so that you can then exercise your right of refusal and get your money back. Please note that the packaging of the PRODUCT must not be damaged. SIA Healing Light Medical is entitled to refuse to accept the PRODUCT if the packaging is damaged.
SIA Healing Light Medical
Reg. No. 44103136003
Address: Silmaču iela 1-6, Riga, LV-1012, Latvia